Everywhere you look, more and more men seem to be making their health a priority. However, if you ask them why, you are likely to get several different responses, from age to health scares, to something as simple as wanting to look and feel better.
For men who are already active, you are likely looking for endurance, strength, energy and joint support. Here are our top three favorite nutrients to help with those traits of an active man:
- Tart Cherries. Studies show tart cherries help to maintain healthy joint structures, aid endurance and decrease lactic acid buildup after long marathons.
- Acetyl L Carnitine. This amino acid helps maintain cellular energy and keeps you going.
- Saw Palmetto. It’s a classic male herb that supports healthy testosterone levels to keep your muscle mass and stay strong.
For those men just starting to get up and moving, here are a few nutrients that will give you the energy you need to help your get up and go, well, getting up and going:
- Green tea. Whether it’s in a cup or a capsule, it’s a natural energy mover with high amounts of antioxidants.Plus, it frees up more natural testosterone and has one quarter the amount of caffeine as regular coffee.
- Taurine. This amino acid supports cardiovascular health to keep a strong heart going strong.
- CoQ10. As a nutrient that helps move electrons from molecule to molecule, CoQ10 is a central player in the production of energy.
No matter what kind of man you are, there are options available to keep you at your healthiest.